Elevate Marketing Summit is back again! The only two-day virtual conference designed specifically for the tourism industry brings together top experts to elevate your online presence and bring in more visitors.
Last year, our first-ever event hosted over 150 international attendees, including tour operators and tourism business owners, destination marketers, marketing agencies, educators and government representatives. Here’s why you should attend in Spring 2019:
For Spring 2019, Elevate celebrates the theme of “Community” as we grow this summit into a global network of passionate tourism professionals. Join us and connect with your peers while learning how to build a streamlined and up-to-date digital marketing strategy that works.
"A great resource for tourism industry professionals, whether marketing is your full-time occupation or one of the many hats you wear."
- Isabelle Jacques, social media specialist, Destination Canada
"I heard such great things about it I had to sign up!"
- Melissa Edwards, freelance writer and editor
2019 ELEVATE SUMMIT FEATURED SPEAKERS
MAY 1, 9 AM (PDT) - DAY 1 TOPICS
1. How to Nurture Better Customer Connection Online: Tap into the incredible power of community and learn how to foster connection between your customers with Sophie Bujold, Cliqueworthy.
2. How to Increase Community Engagement with Instagram Stories: Get started with Instagram Stories and find out how this quirky social media tool can power up your community with Jennifer Kolbuc, Mountain Top Consulting.
3. 3 Steps to a Quick Social Media Audit: Learn how a simple social media audit can make sure your efforts are matching your goals with Brian Siddle, Strong Coffee Marketing.
4. How to Reach and Grow your Community Using Google Ads: Find out how to use this critical advertising tool to reach the right travellers for your business with Jason Park, Solid Mass Media.
5. How to Wireframe Your Website So That Customers Engage: Find out how to design an effective blueprint for your website so that it passes the all-important user “grunt test” with Joseph Baker, Baker Media.
MAY 1, 10 AM (PDT) - ***LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION ON INFLUENCER MARKETING***
Join in live with a panel of top marketers as they discuss the key role of influencer marketing in growing a tourism brand. Learn how to find the right influencers, build and manage relationships with them, and leverage their brand to grow your own. A great chance to ask questions live and chat with the experts!
MAY 2, 9 AM (PDT) - DAY 2 TOPICS
1. Developing a Social Media Strategy: Find out how to define your brand, select the right strategy for the right channels, and measure your success with Isabelle Jacques, social media strategist
2. Customer Service That Generates Referrals and Repeat Customers: Learn how to use automation and segmentation to offer next-level customer experience—from the website and sale, to the trip and the lifetime customer relationship with Mike Brcic, Mastermind Adventures.
3. Designing an Effective Video Content Strategy: Learn everything you need to know to get started shooting, producing and distributing great, personalized and results-based video content with Scott Adams, Birchbark Media.
4. Retarget to Find Your Audience Using Facebook Ads: Get the key strategies for using Facebook’s powerful Retarget tool to find your ideal communities online, and learn how to create the custom audiences that will increase your ROI with Joshua Noonan & Enrika Greathouse, Small Gorilla.
5. Growing Your Audience with a Content Strategy: Learn how to build your ideal audience with an effective, targeted content strategy that’s driven by your company’s mission—and find out what key indicators can help you refine and perfect it with Pip Brangam, freelance content marketer.
MAY 2, 10 AM (PDT) - ***LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION*** More details coming soon!
In an ever-changing world of marketing, it’s hard for tourism companies to find the time and money to travel to big, faraway conferences offering generic marketing sessions. I created this virtual marketing summit just for the tourism industry, to help all of my peers create connections, generate new ideas and find exciting new ways to successfully market their business, frustration-free.
The next summit takes place May 1 and 2! Stay tuned for updates and registration information.
WHAT'S NEW FOR ELEVATE 2019
Our Spring 2019 virtual conference is going to be even bigger and even better! Elevate Marketing Summit 2019 will have more sessions and subject areas, with timely and highly relevant topics driven by feedback from the industry and from past attendees. We’re also bringing in a new range of session formats—including panel discussions, live workshops, interviews and more—all designed to give you as many opportunities as possible to connect, participate and get hands-on learning. And on top of all that, you’ll have tons more opportunities to network live with our expert session hosts and with your fellow attendees in our online forums and real-time Q&A sessions. Don’t miss out on this exciting and growing tourism industry event!
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS EVENT...